When you choose Look + See® Eye Care, a portion of every purchase goes back to your local community. Look + See Eye Care supports a wide variety of charitable organizations throughout the year. Here are some of our highlights.
- Dr. Jerome has traveled to Mexico, Latvia, and Fiji with Volunteer Optometrists Serving Humanity (VOSH) to provide eye care.
- Dr. Jerome volunteers with the VSP Mobile Eye Clinic, providing free eye care for Lewis House, a safe haven for women and children affected by domestic violence.
- Sponsored the entire cost of raising and training a guide dog through The Seeing Eye
- Participating in the World Health Organization’s annual World Sight Day
- Participating in the Philips Eye Institute Early Youth Eyecare (EYE) community initiative.
- Providing free vision screening for children at neighborhood elementary schools
- Ongoing support for numerous local community service organizations